- 2 cups of water
- 1 celery stick
- ¼ of cucumber
- 1 – 2 apples
- Handful baby spinach
- Small handful alfalfa sprouts
- ½ lemon, minus skin and pips
- Fresh mint, a couple of sprigs
- A little pointed cabbage
- Handful sunflower seed sprouts
- ¼ of an avocado
- A couple of pinches of mineral salt and/or veg salt. optional
- A few Chlorella tabs (Sun Chlorella best brand) optional
- *You could also add garlic, a pinch of cayenne pepper, parsley etc
- Put all soft ingredients in blender first with some water.
- In cold weather you can add some warm water – NOT HOT (We tend to prefer them thinner rather than thick).
- If you can’t drink it all at once, it keeps up to 24 hours in fridge. Put the surplus in a glass with a lid in the fridge for later in day.
Book a Complimentary discovery call