A great pancake recipe for Shrove Tuesday!
- 1 egg
- 1 large ripe banana
- 250g rolled oats
- 200g fresh baby spinach (don’t use frozen)
- 150ml of your choice of milk (we recommend unsweetened almond milk)
- 1tsp baking powder
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Your choice of toppings (we suggest nuts, nut butter, or fresh berries for extra antioxidants)
- Blend oats with a food processor/blender until they have a flour-like consistency.
- Add milk, spinach, banana, baking powder, and egg to the blender – blend until a smooth batter forms.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a frying pan
- Pour pancake mix into your pan once hot
- Fry until pancakes start to brown, then flip
- Serve your banana and spinach pancakes with nut butter, fresh berries, or a generous handful of nuts.
Book complimentary discovery call