Packed full of antioxidant-rich colourful vegetables to keep cells healthy, plus liver-friendly onion, broccoli and cabbage known to improve support detoxification. The vibrant green dressing also brings a multitude of health benefits – coriander and parsley are both great detoxifiers and help remove heavy metals from the body, garlic is great for the liver and helps keep the immune system strong, while avocados, walnuts and olive oil deliver heart-healthy monounsaturated fats and vitamin E.
For the Salad:
- ¼ red cabbage, cored and very finely sliced
- ½ red onion, very finely sliced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 small or 1 large beetroot, peeled and grated
- 8 stems of tenderstem broccoli, trimmed and flash-blanched for 2 minutes
- Handful chopped walnuts, ideally soaked and activated beforehand
For the Dressing:
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 spring onions
- Half a clove of garlic
- Handful fresh coriander and parsley
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp tahini
- ¼ avocado
- ½ tsp honey
- Good grind of sea salt
- Prepare all of the salad ingredients, and combine together in a bowl.
- Blend all of the dressing ingredients together using a jug or stick blender, until really smooth.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and enjoy!
Book a Complimentary discovery call