Quinoa is a very nutritious grain; high in protein and we would recommend you consume this at least once a week.
- 1/2 cup of quinoa per person, to one cup water
- 1-2 tsp of Marigold Organic Bouillon
- 1-2 carrots, grated
- Handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Handful of almonds, roughly chopped
- Dash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Optional extra ingredients for salad: chopped cucumber, tomatoes, fruits, asparagus, red onion, spring onion etc.
- Rinse and drain quinoa before use.
- Place the quinoa in a pan and cover with the water.
- Add the Bouillon to the water.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile dry toast some almonds in a frying pan for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients together with a dash of Extra virgin olive oil and add any other extra toppings.
Book complimentary discovery call