This recipe includes key nutrients for brain power and cognitive functioning. Serve with your choice of vegetables. Asparagus, broccoli or edamame are a good pairing.
- 4 Skinned Salmon Fillets – choose fresh and ethically sourced if possible
- 2 tbsp. Miso Paste
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Sake
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1 Sliced Spring Onion
- Drizzle of Sesame Oil
- Mix the miso paste, brown sugar, soy sauce, and sake and sesame oil together in a bowl.
- Add the salmon fillets to the bowl and cover with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, or up to 4 hours.
- Place the salmon on foil covered baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions, serve with your choice of vegetables, rice or noodles.
Book complimentary discovery call