A healthier take on traditional chocolate brownies.
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- 60g Almond Flour
- 75g Coconut Sugar
- 2ml Vanilla Extract
- 40g Ghee
- 40g Cacao (or cocoa) Powder
- 1tsp Baking Soda
- a pinch of sea Salt
- 80g Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (177ºC).
- Add the avocado, eggs, vanilla extract, coconut sugar and ghee to a food processor or blender and mix well until everything is combined.
- mix in the flour, cacao powder, baking soda, sea salt and half of the chocolate chips
- Line a tin with baking paper and cover with brownie mixture. Smooth the top down and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
Book complimentary discovery call