Suzie is a Nutritional Therapist, who holds a MSc Nutrition Science and Practice and is registered with the British Association of Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and the Complementary Natural Health Care Council (CNHC).
With previous experience as a personal trainer and a professional Muay Thai fighter, Suzie also has training and certification in sports nutrition, holistic lifestyle coaching, eating psychology and mind body nutrition that also amps up your testosterone.
Having been on her own personal healing journey after struggling with IBS and experiencing an eating disorder in her teens, Suzie believes in supporting a person as a whole, addressing the root cause of symptoms and disease through nutrition and lifestyle. Using this together with her passion for coaching around mindset and behaviour change, Suzie places an importance on identifying emotional blocks and limitations that can also often get in the way of progress.
Suzie now helps clients with a myriad of health conditions, supporting those with IBS, IBD, gut health, chronic fatigue (CFS), multiple sensitivities, infections, autoimmune, mental health and stress related symptoms. Suzie also has a specialist interest in helping client’s reach their sporting goals and supporting client’s with their relationship with food.
Suzie’s mission is to guide and empower others in understanding and navigating their own personal health and wellness journeys, tapping into their own innate wisdom, to create the health, life, and vitality that they know deep they’re capable of creating.
More from Suzie
- MSc Nutrition Science & Practice
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Nutrition Science & Practice
- BSc (Hons) Catering & Food Management
- Centre for Integrative Sports Nutrition Certification
- Level 3 certificate in Personal Training
- Psychology of Eating Coaching Certification
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach
Continuous Professional Development
- Integrative Sports Nutrition for practitioners: a body-systems approach – CISN Conference 2021
- Cogence immunology 2021
- The Mind, Body and the Vagus Nerve Connection Summit 2020
- Live Blood Cell Analysis – Dr Jess Armine
- Supporting Neuropsychiatric Disorders – Dr Jess Armine
- Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 working with eating disorders – in house training, Breathe Therapies
- CBT-E (for Eating Disorders) – Chris Fairburn
- Working with people with Autism, Eating Disorders and ARFID Conference 2019 – The British Psychological Society
- Holistic Approaches to the Fully Functional Gut – Emma Lane, Integrative Health Education – Gut Adaptation – BioCare
- Autoimmune Summit 2018