Melody is a qualified Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach with a degree in Psychology and a Masters degree in Nutrition. Melody has a long-standing interest in digestive health, autoimmune conditions, cognitive health and women’s health (including fertility and hormonal disorders).
She recently experienced first hand the distress of having a close family member with conventionally unexplained distressing digestive symptoms (daily reflux, nausea and abdominal pain), with no relief in sight. After undertaking extensive research of her own, it was a huge relief to her and her family when the dietary steps and nutritional intervention resulted in a complete resolution and restoration of her relative’s health.
Melody adopts a holistic (mind and body) approach to help clients, to enable them to restore their health to their maximum potential and has seen many people achieve significant improvements in their health and quality of life.
She keeps up to date with the latest research and emerging developments in evidence-based nutrition and scientific knowledge, including the latest laboratory testing available for her clients.
Melody trained at The Institute of Optimum Nutrition (ION) where she won the prize for Clinical Excellence. She also holds an MSc in Personalised Nutrition from The Centre for Nutrition Education and Lifestyle (CNELM) and has a degree in Psychology from Bristol University (BSc Hons). She is also certified as a NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner / Health Coach and combines some of the techniques to help clients achieve their goals.
She is registered with both the British Association for Nutritional Therapists (BANT) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare council (CNHC).
- Dip ION Nutritional Therapy (Distinction)
- MSc Personalised Nutrition (Merit)
- Psychology Degree (Upper Second)
- NLP (Neuro linguistic programming) and Health Coach Certification.
Continuous Professional Development
- Demystifying SIBO – Dr Jason Hawrelak
- Deprescribing Medication Masterclass – Christie Fleetwood, Pharmacist and Naturopath
- Functional Assessment for Mental Health – Kristen Allcott
- Nutritional Update 2020 – Alan Gaby
- Oral Health and COVID-19 – Dr. Sampson
- Sex & Stress Hormones – Dr Carrie Jones
- The Formidable Dutch Test – Dr Carrie Jones
- Understanding The Immune System: Metabolics
- Sleep Disorders Masterclass – Dr. Catherine Darley
- How to Prevent and Reverse Cognitive Decline: Using personalised medicine to make Alzheimer’s a rare disease – Dr Dale Bredesen
- Understanding Histamine Intolerence
- Non-Metal Toxic Chemicals and Their Effects on Health: Glyphosate and Beyond – Great Plains Laboratory and Biolab
- Organic Acids, incl. Environmental Pollutants Test – Great Plains Laboratory and Biolab
- Mitochondrial Support for Better Health and Vitality
- Closing the Gates to Brain Deterioration – Dr Tom O’Bryan
- Stool Analysis Masterclass & Meet your Microbiome – Dr Jason Hawrelak
- GI Health Masterclass Course – Dr Jason Hawrelak