Lelani Loubser is a qualified Nutritional Therapist, Herbalist, Naturopath and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner who trained at the College of Naturopathic Medicine and at the Centre for Nutrition Education and Lifestyle Management. She is registered with both the British Association for Nutritional Therapists (BANT) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare council (CNHC).
Her special areas of interest are in mental health, mould illness, Lyme disease, chronic fatigue, autoimmunity, thyroid health, skin conditions, children’s nutrition and gut health.
She is especially passionate and experienced in supporting patients suffering from depression using a combination of personalised nutrition, herbal medicine and NLP coaching to help her patients regain their quality of life.
- Nutritional Therapy – College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Herbal Medicine – College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Diploma in Naturopathy – College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP) – Centre for Nutrition Education and Lifestyle Management
- MSc in Personalised Nutrition (in progress) – Centre for Nutrition Education and Lifestyle Management
Continuous Professional Development
- Cogence immunology
- Neuroinflammation – Dr Kharrazian
- Allison Siebecker SIBO Certification
- Treating of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – Dr Sarah Myhill
- The Toxic Mould Summit – 2019
- Institute for Functional Medicine – AFMCP (5 day course)