Lelani is a qualified Nutritional Therapist, Herbalist, Naturopath and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner who trained at the College of Naturopathic Medicine and at the Centre for Nutrition Education and Lifestyle Management.
She is accredited with BANT and CNHC and undertakes more than 200 hours of continuous practice development each year to keep up-to-date with all scientific developments within her areas of healthcare. Lelani is also a member of ILADS (International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society).
Her special areas of interest are in mental health, mould illness, MCAS, Lyme disease, chronic fatigue, autoimmunity, thyroid health, skin conditions, children’s nutrition and gut health.
She is especially passionate and experienced in supporting patients suffering from depression using a combination of personalised nutrition, herbal medicine and NLP coaching to help her patients regain their quality of life.
Her approach is to helping people achieve their health goals is from a Functional Medicine perspective which aims to address the root cause of chronic illness. She is able to do this by identifying what needs to be added to the body to optimise health and what may need to be removed that may be blocking the body’s natural physiology and biochemistry.
- Nutritional Therapy – College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Herbal Medicine – College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Diploma in Naturopathy – College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP) – Centre for Nutrition Education and Lifestyle Management
- MSc in Personalised Nutrition (in progress) – Centre for Nutrition Education and Lifestyle Management
Continuous Professional Development
- Cogence immunology
- Neuroinflammation – Dr Kharrazian
- Allison Siebecker SIBO Certification
- Treating of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – Dr Sarah Myhill
- The Toxic Mould Summit – 2019
- Institute for Functional Medicine – AFMCP (5 day course)