Marketing Manager / Practitioner
Kirsten is our Marketing Manager and a registered Nutritional Therapist, with over 11 years experience working in various healthcare settings.
Like many in this field of work, Kirsten has been on her own health journey. After struggling with PCOS and its associated symptoms for many years, she was finally able to take charge of her health and overcome her PCOS through personalised nutrition and lifestyle modifications. She decided there was nothing more important than helping others alike and went on to study Nutritional Therapy at the College of Naturopathic Medicine and regularly attends CPD and courses to further her knowledge.
Kirsten specialises in nutrition for women’s health including PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), hormonal and menstrual irregularities, acne, fertility and pre/post natal.
Kirsten is also a natural cook and provides catering and workshops for wellness retreats and events in and around London and develops recipes for brands – which you will also find incorporated into her nutrition plans.
- Nutritional Therapy
- Pre & Post Natal Nutrition Diploma
Continuous Professional Development
- Women’s Health & Hormones Summit – Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (2 days- upcoming)
- The Reproductive Microbiome with Leah Hetchman – Invivo Healthcare (6 weeks course)
- The Female Ecology Mastercourse: The Vaginal and Urinary Microbiome – Invivo Healthcare (6 weeks course)
- Supporting Fertility and Preconception – Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- The gut and the endocrine system – Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- Natural solutions to hypothyroidism – Nutri Advanced
- Fertility & prenatal nutrition counseling challenges – Womens Health Nutrition Academy
- From bump to baby: staying healthy during pregnancy and beyond – Biocare
- Skin Deep: the link to gut and detoxification – Biocare
- Pyroloria Unmasked: understanding this genetic condition at the center of many clients mental health issues – Biocare
- Management of common gastrointestinal complaints in infants
- Nutrition in the first 1000 days of life: from conception to toddlerhood
- Period Perspective: From menarche to menopause – Regenerus Labs
- Paediatric 4 As: Autism, Allergies, ADHD and Asthma: the microbiome-immune link – Nutri Advanced
- Preconception, pregnancy and postpartum health Seminar – BANT (1 day)
- Breastfeeding: Shaping the infant gut microbiota – British Nutrition Foundation
- Anxiety and depression through the eyes of a functional medicine practitioner – IHCAN
- HPA axis: How to increase nutritional efficiency – Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- Balancing your hormones naturally – Dr Marylin Glenville – College of Naturopathic Medicine