Juliet is an experienced practitioner, with over 20 years’ experience supporting clients with a range of conditions back to optimal health.
Juliet embarked on her career in nutrition, working as a nutritional adviser at ‘The Nutri Centre’ where she set up the nutritional helpline for practitioners and customers. The helpline was designed to advise and assist practitioners and the general public. This later developed into a much more comprehensive service, involving colleagues with varied professional backgrounds in the field of Nutrition, Herbs and Naturopathy.
Juliet is registered with the Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners, one of the fastest growing bodies for Practitioners of Nutritional Therapy in Europe . Her areas of focus include; cancer, children’s health, chronic digestive conditions including SIBO, parasites, candida, IBD and ‘IBS’, as well as complex conditions such as a range of autoimmune conditions, autism, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, lyme disease, mould toxicity, MS and thyroid.
Throughout her years of practice, Juliet has worked with a large number of clients experiencing complex health conditions without diagnosis; she supports them by adopting a functional medicine approach to care, and seeking to find the root cause of any condition.
- Natural Nutrition – College of Natural Nutrition
Continuous Professional Development
- Multi-System Disease – Improving Patient’s Lives with Proper Diagnosis and Appropriate Treatment Interventions – AONM – May 2019
- Bio Medica Lecture – May 2019
- The Human Biome Conference – Invivo – June 2019
- Methylation – Genova – June 2019
- Mast Cells, Mould and the Myriad of Diverse Factors Underlying Chronic Ill Health – AONM – Annual Conference – November 2019
- Future of ME –Dr Klinghardt – February 2020
- What Doctors Don’t Tell You – February 2020
- Dr Klinghardt – Coronavirus update – March 2020
- Dr Armin Schwarzbach – Covid-19 – May 2020
- Dr Leona Gilbert and Dr Armin Schwarzbach – Covid 19 – May 2020