Jacqui has always had a love of food and cooking, having originally qualified as a chef.
Following the birth of her second child, Jacqui developed Fibromyalgia and spent 5 years trying many conventional and alternative approaches to find a way of managing her condition. Nutritional Therapy was the treatment which enabled Jacqui to tackle her Fibromyalgia and lead a normal life. She was so impressed with the results that she decided to re-train as a Nutritional Therapist, completing a BSc (Hons) in Nutritional Therapy at Middlesex University.
Jacqui’s personal interest in Fibromyalgia and auto-immunity has led her to work with clients who have complex conditions such as Fibromyalgia, CFS/ME, Hashimoto’s and other auto-immune conditions. She uses the Functional Medicine model to support patients with mould toxicity, headache/migraines, skin conditions, Diabetes, IBS, Asthma, PMS and other hormone related symptoms, fertility and women’s health.
Jacqui is a full member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). She is also a University Lecturer, NLP coach and works in the corporate sector delivering webinars and running corporate wellness days.
- Nutritional Therapy (BSc)
Continuous Professional Development
- The Forum For Integrative Medicine Conference
- LPS, A Player In Chronic Disease – Invivo Clinical
- Covid 19 – Beyond the Initial Infection – Nutri Advanced
- Post Covid Syndrome – The School of Applied Functional Medicine
- Why Isn’t My Brain Working – Dr Datis Kharrazian
- Breaking the Mould – Jill Christa
- Auto-immunity & the Thyroid – Invivo
- Lyme Co-Infections – Dr Tom Moorcroft
- The Power of Detoxification for Energy & Health – Dr Wendy Myers
- Beyond Balance Practitioner Training
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society Conference – ILADS
- Dealing with Mould & Lyme Webinar – Dr Neil Nathan
- Toxaprevent Practitioner Training
- The Microbiome and Sporebiotics – Microbiome Labs
- A Functional Approach to Thyroid Health – Jo Gamble
- Botanical Treatment for Lyme Persistors – Dr Jacob Leonie ND
- How Can I Get Better – Richard Horowitz
- Histamine and MCAS – Chris Kresser
- An Update on SIBO Research – Dr. Mark Pimentel & Chris Kresser
- Have We Been Wrong about SIBO? – Dr. Purna Kashyap & Chris Kresser