Dr Heather Robinson, ND
Heather graduated as a Naturopathic Doctor in Ontario, Canada at The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine; she completed a 4 year B.A. in Honours Psychology at The University of Ottawa followed by the 4 year Naturopathic Medicine program encompassing nutrition and lifestyle medicine, botanical medicine, supplementation as well as in-depth assessment through labs and comprehensive testing.
Heather’s areas of focus include women’s health and hormones (PCOS, endometriosis, supporting fertility, acne thyroid etc.), adrenal dysfunction, chronic stress and burnout, mental health (anxiety, depression and panic), chronic digestive conditions including SIBO, parasites, candida, IBD and ‘IBS’, as well as complex conditions such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and mould toxicity. She’s run a general practice, seeing hundreds of complex health conditions without diagnosis; she is confident in working with you to get to the root of your concern.
Her passion for naturopathy began when she was experiencing her own hormonal concerns as a teenager and sought the support of a Naturopathic Doctor after being dismissed by many practitioners; she witnessed the power of individualised holistic care with an empathetic practitioner and has dedicated her life to providing the same to others.
She has created comprehensive programs for women’s health and chronic stress, presented numerous corporate wellness lectures and contributed articles for naturopathic magazines and blogs. She’s currently registered with the Association for Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP).
- Naturopathic Doctor – The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- BA Hons in Psychology – The University of Ottawa
Continuous Professional Development
- Heart Math Certified Practitioner (nervous system regulation through evidence-based techniques)
- Fertility Intensive (hormone balancing, supporting women through IVF/IUI)
- Neuroinflammation: Insight into complex brain disorders
- Beyond Superseding SIBO
- Stress Resiliency (3 lectures: Adapting GI Protocol to Pandemic Uncertainty, The Inflammation-Mental Health Link, Mitochondria and the Stress/Cortisol Response)
- Naturopathic Aesthetics (eczema, acne, psoriasis, ageing)