Dr. Cyprel Ijeh
Dr Cyprel Ijeh is a GMC and Swedish Medical Council (Socialstyrelsen) registered practitioner. He is a Lyme Literate Medical doctor who has been treating complex Lyme related medical conditions as well as illness related to ones interaction with the environment using both a conventional and integrative functional medicine approach. He has diversified experience as a medical practitioner, having worked in both public and private medical sectors, within different specialties in UK and Sweden. He is an active member of ILADS which is the International Lyme and Associate Diseases Society.
Dr. Ijeh has a huge amount of experience in treating Lyme, mould toxicity, heavy metal toxicity, multiple chemical sensitivity among many other complex illnesses.
Dr.Ijeh is a kind and passionate caregiver who is always committed to the best outcome for his patients.
Dr Ijeh is a fellow of the Royal Society of Public health, Chartered Management Institute and WHO Collaborating centre for Advocacy and Training in Pharmacovigilance. He is a member of British Medical Association, British Society for Ecological Medicine (BSEM), World Medical Association and The British Toxicology Society.
- Diploma in Occupational Medicine from Manchester University
- Certificate of Medical Doctor (MD)
- Masters in Public Administration in Health Management
- Master in Public Health
- Oil & Gas UK Registered Doctor
- Certified /Qualified Pharmacovigilance Physician
Continuous Professional Development
- Neuromuscular Taping Reduces Blood Pressure in Systemic Arterial Hypertension – 2018
- Medical Toxicology – Wales Toxicological Centre – 2017
- Leadership and Governance in the Delivery of STP for NED’s – 2017
- Certificate of Completion “Introduction to Good Clinical Practice National Institute of Health Research (NIHR)” – 2012
- Certificate of Attendance “Source Documentation: What is Adequate and Accurate in Clinical trials” – Barnett Educational Services – 2012
- Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership Diploma – Chartered Management Institute UK – 2010
- The 20th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases “Use of interferon-gamma release assay in the United Kingdom: compliance with national guidance” – 2010
- 2nd International Conference of Medical Students and Junior Doctors – Family Medicine – 2008
- WONCA Europe 2008 Istanbul Conference “Level of job satisfaction among employees” – GEN. Dyw. B. Szarecki University Hospital – 2008
- American Association of Environmental Medicine (AAEM)
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS)
- The International Hyperbaric Medical Association (IHMA)
- British Society for Ecological Medicine (BSEM)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- European Toxicology Association (EUROTOX)
- World Medical Association, European (WMA)
- Royal Society of Public Health (Fellow) (FRSPH)
- Chartered Management Institute (Fellow) (FCMI)
- International Society of Pharmacovigilance/WHO cc Africa (Fellow) (FPV)
- Swedish Society of Social Medicine
- World Federation of Medical Managers(Member of the Steering Committee)