Alex has been in the health industry for over a decade. Alex was diagnosed with IBS when he was 18. Going from national trials to lying in bed all afternoon with fatigue and crippling stomach pains was a challenge, but a challenge that ultimately led him down the path of nutritional therapy and functional medicine.
Initially qualifying as a nutritionist, it was when Alex resolved his IBS with nutritional and lifestyle changes that he went on to study with the Institute of Optimum Nutrition, and then on to CNELM, where he earned a 1st class degree in nutritional therapy and then a MSc in Personalised Nutrition.
More recently Alex has also completed his training with the Institute For Functional Medicine and is currently studying for a Diploma in Life Coaching with Animas.
Ales is a master NLP practitioner and is also the one of the few clinicians with us who is fully certified by the Institute of functional medicine having completed all modules and exams.
Alex has lectured for various institutions including the Institute of Optimum Nutrition, Raworth College, Paragon College, and CNELM, where he currently lectures on their MSc programme.
This breadth of experience and knowledge allows Alex to support a wide range of clients from those suffering with a chronic illness to professional athletes. Alex has a specialist interest and experience in Autoimmune disorders, Chronic fatigue and digestive dysfuntion.
- Institute Of Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner
- MSc in Personalised Nutrition
- 1st class BSc in Nutritional Therapy
- NLP Practitioner
- Transformational Life Coach (in training)
- CAFS – Certified in Applied Functional Science
- EXOS Performance Coach
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Golf Performance Specialist
- NG360 Performance Golf Coach
- FMS – Functional Movement Systems
- SFMA – Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- 3D MAPS
FREE 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION
GET OUR NEWSLETTER
Receive FREE Health tips, Recipes and More
The London Clinic of Nutrition is a multi-disciplined health practice offering personalised nutritional medicine and naturopathy using the functional medicine approach.
100 Seymour Place
020 3332 0030